Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Out of the mouths...

Some classic lines from my 7 year old over the Christmas period:

Driving through a village looking at Christmas lights.
"Did you see that Dad?"
"Yes, the blue bush"
"No Dad, it was a green bush with blue lights"

On opening the webcam I got him for Christmas.
"I was hoping for a laptop, but this is ok"

On trying to get him to think beyond the obvious.
"If olive oil comes from olives and vegetable oil comes from vegetables, where do you think baby oil comes from?"
"Erm, babies? Maybe it comes from babies dribble."
(pauses for thought)
"I think baby oil is used to make babies."

Well, perhaps I shall remind him of that in a few years!

Oh and sitting at Fountains watching Star Wars episode 3 on the laptop having a glass of milk and 20 (yes, 20) squares of Dairy Milk all to himself not that long after marinaded venison, roasted vegetables and home made garlic bread. (deep voice)That's mah boy(/deep voice)

No comments: