Friday, August 31, 2007

Its a new dawn, its a new day

Its a new life, for me. And I'm feeling good.

Yes ok, not entirely original lyrics but I had the song in my head and it was apt. Last night at 5pm I received confirmation that I am a single man once more. So how do I feel? Give me time.

The blogging has been less frequent this month so here is a quick run down of some of the things that have happened:
Another birthday. 27 again. Life is short enough without having to resort to real ages!
Pam and I have been together a year. 14,000 miles and she hasn't let me down. This month I have broken one wing mirror and some eejit has knocked her down while parked and broken the other one. Grr.
Been away.
Lost a staff member.
Joined facebook (its rubbish).
Joined linkedin (recruitment companies need to adapt).

With my new dawn comes the decision to buy a little house next year. Not for keeps, this one is to learn. Property development? Well, maybe but I prefer to call it a roof over my head and a place to call my own. Though the market is not looking good.

It is the rest of my life that is looking good.

No comments: