Wednesday, January 30, 2008

To lose one may be regarded as misfortune

I have just stopped being a home owner after nearly 12 years owning my first home. Blood, sweat and tears went into that place along with bonuses and great ideas.

The house I was going to buy needs a great deal more work than first thought but the vendor won't drop the price.

The rented house I currently have was given notice as I was planning to buy a house (see above).

That's 3 houses I've lost this month - best check down the back of the couch and see if there is one there.


The title quote comes from Oscar Wilde: "To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness". He also said "Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same". If you are reading this drivel, you need additional culture

No comments: