Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Project Management

Well I've taken the first of two exams this week and everyone on the course passed and everyone on the course has a headache at the sheer amount of information being crammed into our heads.

A full on day every day and several hours of homework means we're seeing much but whether it is all sinking in will be demonstrated on Friday and seen in the results in a few weeks.

Friday is a 3 hour exam...THREE HOURS! Barring some technical exams that I found rather straight forward, I've not done an exam since I was at university and I'm definitely not looking forward to this.

1 comment:

Gareth Perry said...

First chance to read your blog in a long time. Don't really know what to say about Eaglemoss. Anyway just wanted to say Good luck with the exams